Tuition / Payment Options
- Tuition is $80 a month.
- If the student begins lessons in the middle of the session, tuition is prorated the first month of lessons.
- Tuition is due the first week of every month. A late fee of $15 will incur if tuition is not received by the 10th of each month. If tuition is not paid in full by the 20th of each month, lessons will be discontinued until payment is received in full.
- Acceptable forms of payment include check and Zelle (email@example.com).
- No refunds will be given for missed or withdrawal from lessons.
Tuition covers not only the actual time spent with the student, but also the time spent in preparation for the student:
- An individualized plan for the student’s course of study
- Selection of repertoire, specific for each student
- Development of teaching materials
- Tuning and repairs of piano
- Teacher’s training and experience
- Studio expenses
- Recital fees
The first three lessons are paid for on a per-lessons basis. This trial period ensures that the student and instructor are a good fit for each other.
Copyright Bergen Piano Studio 2021 ©